Desperate times call for desperate measures and a bottle of craft beer – or at least that’s how the saying goes in our brewery. While we agree that going home quarantine is the wisest thing you can do currently, we also know that it has its ups and downs. Facing an empty fridge can be be especially though; so we put together a bundle with not less than twelve bottles of our most loved beers so you can always enjoy a pint of well-crafted beer instead of staring into the freezing void.
We’ve tried to make it as diverse as we can, so you’ll find APAs, IPAs, DIPAs, a wheat, a fruity sour ale and a golden lager in it – which means that you’ll never get bored of drinking the same beverage too many times.
Quaffable beers for quarantine pack includes:
- 2 x 0,33l Flying Rabbit (East Coast IPA) (6.5% vol.)
- 2 x 0.33l American Beauty (APA) (5.6% vol.)
- 2 x 0.33l Fat Cat (dryhopped golden lager) (4.6%)
- 2 x 0.33l Schatzi (Bavarian wheat beer) (5.5%)
- 2 x 0.33l Sour Rise (passionfruit sour ale) (5.9% vol.)
- 2 x 0.33l Bipolar Bear (white IPA) (6.1% vol.)