For us, summer means grandma’s jams, which were basically bottled sunshine: notes of perfectly ripe fruits were swirling from the glass, while the taste was never overly syrupy, but instead tart and sweet at the same time. So when we’ve started brewing fruit-forward ales, we aimed for the same sweet spot – and succeeded! Cherry Hero preserved the distinct character of our favourite fruit, while Raspberry Ralph’s tasting notes include homemade summer mixed berry jam, doughy malts and light straw. Sour Rise is brewed with copious amounts of passionfruit to bottle up it’s tropical and tart aromas. And to spice things up a bit, you can also find our flagship white IPA, Bipolar Bear in this pack, which we brew with bio citrus peel (orange, grapefruit) for an ideal balance of fruity esters, balanced bitterness and refreshing citrus notes. Plus, instead of a jam jar, we also send you two Craft Master One glasses, so you can sip in style!
Summer Jam pack – with glasses includes:
- 4 x 0,33l Cherry Hero (sour cherry ale, 4,3% vol.)
- 2 x 0,33l Raspberry Ralph (raspberry wheat ale, 4% vol.)
- 2 x 0,33l Sour Rise (passionfruit sour ale, 5,9% vol.)
- 2 x 0,33l Bipolar Bear (white IPA with bio citrus peel, 6,1% vol.)
- 2 x MONYO Craft Master One Glass